A car crash may last only a few seconds, but the physiological, financial and emotional impact of an accident can linger for years. Sometimes they can last a lifetime.
If you or a loved one was hurt in a car accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your medical expenses, income loss, pain and suffering, and other damages. We may be able to help you obtain this compensation and stabilize your life.
Were You Or A Love One Hurt In A Car Accident?
The Davenport car accident attorneys of McDonald, Woodward & Carlson, P.C., Attorneys At Law, represents Quad Cities car accident victims and their families in personal injury and wrongful death claims. Equipped with more than 70 years of experience in the field, including hundreds of trials, we handle accident cases involving:
- Crashes in intersections
- Rear-end collisions and multiple-car pileups
- Drunk drivers who were operating their vehicles while under the influence
- Reckless driving and speeding
- Construction zones and school zones
- Distracted driving — texting, Web surfing or talking on a mobile device
- Trucks and commercial vehicles
- Motorcycle crashes
- Brain and spinal cord injuries, paralysis and other catastrophic injuries
- Fatal injuries
Every accident is different. Seek the advice of an attorney if you are unsure about your legal rights.
Auto Injury Lawyers Serving Moline And The Quad Cities | Free Consultation
Our firm’s Davenport car accident lawyers have handled thousands of injury cases. We can answer your questions. Contact us for a consultation about your case.
If we represent you in a personal injury claim, you will not pay any legal fees unless you receive compensation.