Numerous state and federal laws exist to protect employees from unfair treatment by their employers. These laws relate to hiring, firing, compensation, hours, benefits, safety conditions and other important elements of our professional lives.
If your rights were violated at work, you may be searching for an employment law attorney who can help you right the wrong. We may be able to assist you with advice, advocacy and representation.
Protecting The Rights Of Employees In Important Matters
The Davenport employment law attorneys of McDonald, Woodward & Carlson, P.C., represent employees who have been treated unfairly and illegally. Our job is to protect their rights in cases involving:
- Discrimination due to age, sex, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, pregnancy, disability and other protected statuses
- Harassment, including sexual harassment or harassment based on race, national origin or other characteristics, which employers do not remedy
- Wage and hour claims involving employees who were not paid for overtime or whose jobs were misclassified
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) cases involving employees who lost their jobs or were demoted or mistreated after taking leave
- Whistleblower and retaliation cases in which employees reported wrongdoing to an outside agency and were fired
- Workers’ comp claims that led to the wrongful termination of employees
Whether you are experiencing discrimination, coping with a hostile work environment or reeling from an unjust termination, we can help you understand your rights. We serve private and public sector employees.
Employee Discrimination Lawyer Serving Rock Island And The Quad Cities | Contact Us For A Consultation
The Davenport employment lawyers of McDonald, Woodward & Carlson can answer your questions. Contact us for a consultation about your case.