The Davenport injury lawyers of McDonald, Woodward & Carlson serves clients throughout the Quad Cities area. Our areas of practice include workers’ compensation, personal injury, employment law and insurance defense.
Our firm offers extensive experience with Iowa workers’ compensation cases. For more than 70 years, our lawyers have been helping workers obtain the benefits to which they are entitled. We can assist you if your matter concerns:
- Types of benefits and eligibility for benefits
- A work-related accident
- A back or shoulder injury that developed over time
- A construction accident or manufacturing accident
Our attorneys zealously fight for the rights of injured workers.
Our attorneys fight for the rights of those injured through the negligence of others. We represent clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases related to:
- Car, truck and motorcycle accidents
- Injuries caused by drunk drivers and distracted drivers
- Brain and spinal cord injuries
- Product liability
Every injury case is different. Seek the advice of a Davenport injury attorney if you are unsure about your legal rights.
If your legal rights were violated at work, our firm may be able to assist you with advice, advocacy and representation. We handle employment matters related to:
- Employment discrimination based on age, sex, race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, pregnancy, disability and other protected statuses
- Wrongful termination
- Sexual harassment and other forms of harassment
- Wage and hour claims
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and disability issues
If you have experienced discrimination, harassment, a hostile work environment, an unfair termination or another problem, we can help you understand your rights.
The firm’s insurance defense attorneys offer decades of highly successful courtroom experience in trying a wide range of defense matters, including auto accidents, general premises liability, construction litigation, dram shop claims, products liability, industrial accidents, coverage issues, professional negligence, surety and bond matters. The firm provides representation to a significant number of carriers providing protection to individuals and to companies large and small.
Accident Attorneys Serving Rock Island And The Quad Cities
Contact us for a consultation about your legal matter.