Trucks are much larger and heavier than the vehicles they tend to collide with. As a result, accidents involving trucks often cause serious or catastrophic injuries to victims in smaller vehicles.
If you or a loved one was injured in an accident involving a truck, you may be entitled to financial compensation for income loss, medical expenses, pain and suffering, or other damages. Our Davenport truck accident attorneys may be able to help you obtain this compensation. We have more than 70 years of experience with motor vehicle accidents.
Representing Those Injured In Truck Accidents
The lawyers of McDonald, Woodward & Carlson, P.C., Attorneys At Law, represent truck accident victims and their families in personal injury and wrongful death claims. We handle cases involving:
- Semis that collide with cars
- Driver fatigue and trucking regulations violations — drivers are generally restricted to 11 hours of driving per day
- Trucks that swerved off the road and lost control
- Catastrophic injuries such as brain and spinal cord injuries
- Collisions on interstate highways 74, 80, 88 and 280, and on U.S. routes and Iowa and Illinois highways
- Fatal accidents
Every accident is different. Seek the advice of an attorney if you are unsure about your legal rights.
Semi Truck Injury Lawyers Serving Rock Island And The Quad CitiesContact us for a consultation about your car or truck accident.
If we represent you in a personal injury claim, you will not pay any legal fees unless you receive compensation.