Work-related accidents cause many problems in the lives of workers and their families. These problems can include physical pain, medical expenses, lost wages, time spent in rehabilitation and stress placed on the family. In some cases, accidents can cause catastrophic or fatal injuries.
In Iowa, workers’ compensation benefits are provided by law in order to give injured workers the help they need. Our firm has decades of experience helping workers obtain work related accident benefits. We can advise you if you or a loved one was hurt.
We Can Get You The Benefits You Are Entitled To
At McDonald, Woodward & Carlson, P.C., Attorneys At Law, we have decades of experience handling workers’ compensation cases in Iowa. We can assist you if your situation involves:
- A factory or manufacturing accident
- A toxic chemical exposure or inhalation injury
- A warehouse or shipping and receiving accident
- A lifting accident that injured your back, shoulder or neck
- A fall that caused serious injury
- A falling object that injured you
- A repetitive movement injury like carpal tunnel syndrome
- A fork lift, lift truck, excavator or Bobcat
- A machine injury
- A work-related death
Every accident case is different. We can evaluate your case and help you understand your options.
Workplace Accident Lawyers Serving Bettendorf And The Quad Cities
Contact us for a consultation about your case.
If we represent you in a workers’ compensation matter, you will not pay any legal fees unless you receive benefits.